It started out like any other seduction. We lay in bed together after a long day of life. I was curled up on my side, and he scooted up behind me. He traced the silhouette of my body, running his fingers from the nape of my neck to my lower thigh. I sighed. He always makes my body feel so good. It was relaxing and pleasurable. But I was so tired that night. Sex didn’t sound like the worst idea, but I wasn’t really up for anything fancy. I love being that intimate with him, but I didn’t want to cum; I didn’t want to spend lots of time exploring.
But he kept running his fingers down my back and over my ass. He whispered in my ear “you have a great ass, you know?” I smiled, flattered that he still found me that attractive. I never really thought much about my ass. It wasn’t flat; it wasn’t huge. So I didn’t really care. But every time he ran his hand over it, I couldn’t help but thinking that it felt really, really good. After several more trips down the length of my back, he truncated his movements, gliding his fingers from the top of my cheeks to the bottom. He cupped each side, remarking “Fuck” as he did. I revel in the sound of his voice when he is turned on. It turns me on. It makes me feel good about me.
His interest grew and he began to run his finger ever-so-lightly over my crack. He traced from the top to the bottom. I let out a surprised moan. God that felt good. It was intense and almost ticklish. But I didn’t want him to stop.
He put his mouth close to my ear and lustfully whispered, “Do you like that?”
I bit my lower lip and managed a, “mmmhmmm, yeah.”
“Yeah?” he clarified.
“That feels so good. I’ve never had anyone do that before,” I replied.
“Do you want me to go on?” he asked, hopeful.
“Uh-huh. Yeah,” I responded tentatively. I had never really thought about deriving pleasure from this sort of activity. Ok. No. That is a lie. I think about everything. But when I thought about it I figured my partner might find it gross, and I didn’t blame him. So I didn’t let my curiosity run on this subject.
But my current partner, well, I trusted him. He was accepting and giving. And he seemed to be really enjoying this, so I decided to give him and myself the permission to be curious.
He continued to slide his finger over my crack, but after awhile, he didn’t remain solely on the surface. He pushed his finger in further, just slightly. I moaned, again surprised at this new sensation. After a few more seconds of exploration, he removed his finger and scooted his body closer to mine. As he got closer, I could feel his hard cock pressing into my lower back.
“Wow, you are really fucking hard. I didn’t know this would turn you on that much,” I said.
“Are your really that surprised? You have a great ass. What can I say?” He said. I could hear the smile in his voice.
I could feel his hips start to move his cock from my lower back to my ass. He spread my cheeks carefully, and positioned his head between them.
“Is that ok?” he checked.
“Yeah,” I responded.
He placed his hand on my hip, using it as leverage to press his body into me and to pull away. It felt so good to have his hard cock near me like that. He kissed the back of my neck as he continued to slowly thrust his head into my backside. His warm breath sent tingles down my spine that collided with the tingles being sent from his thrusts.
Again, he whispered, “would you mind if I went down on you?”
“Sure, I always like that,” I noted.
“No. Can I rim you?” he added, tentatively.
“Are you sure you want to?” I asked, tentatively.
“Yes,” he responded with a small laugh, “I really want to.”
“Ok,” I acquiesced.
He moved down my body, kissing along my spine as he went. He pushed me onto my stomach, crawled in between my legs, and scooted down. I love it when he just does whatever he wants to me. He kissed my cheeks until he met the top of my thighs. He took his hands and spread me open. Testing the waters, he moved his tongue in small circles around my opening. I moaned loudly. I didn’t expect it to feel that good. But, fuck, it felt that good.
He paused, “Is that ok?”
“Um, yeah, more than ok. God. Fuck, um, you can go on.” I said, nearly speechless. “So much for not wanting to experiment tonight. Or for not wanting to cum,” I thought.
Spreading me open again, he resumed swirling his tongue around my ass. His licking mirrored my moans. As my moans increased in volume and frequency, his licking intensified. He licked harder and deeper, moaning himself as he did. Fuck, this feels amazing, and it really seems to be turning him on.
When it seemed my screaming couldn’t get any louder, he slowed his pace and gently retreated. Wiping his mouth, he slid back up next to my body.
“What did you think?” he asked coyly.
“Yeah, you can do that again. Wow. So fucking good. I mean, it felt so good.” I managed.
“Good. It felt pretty fucking good to me, too. Really hot.” He added.
With a tone that implies I-want-to-ask-you-something-but-I-am-not-sure-you-will-agree-and-I-really-want-you-to-agree he asked, “How do you feel about going further?”
“Further?” I questioned. I knew what he was getting at, but I enjoyed watching him bashfully ask.
“Well, how do you feel about having anal sex?” he finally inquired.
“Um, nervous I guess, but I am certainly willing to try. How do we go about doing this?” I had never had anal sex before, but I enjoyed having new experiences with him. And if anal sex felt anywhere as good as the foreplay, I was on board.
“I imagine we will need lube. Grab the bottle in the drawer,” he directed.
I reached for the side table, located the bottle, and opened the cap. He ran to get a towel. When he returned I could see this giddy look on his face. We both were a little surprised this was happening.
“I think it would be best if I got you used to, well, probing. I’ll use my fingers.”
“Ok.” I continued to lie on my side, but I shifted my top leg forward to give him better access. He lubed up two of his fingers and spread me open again. Feeling for my opening, he gently circled my ass. Then he slowly pushed one finger into me. I gasped. Oh, fuck, wow. All these nerve endings I never knew about. It felt good. Really good. But different.
He checked in, “are you ok?”
“Yeah. It feels good.”
He continued to probe me, pushing his finger in further, then pulling it out. He added more lube and repeated the motion.
“I am going to stick in two now, ok?”
“Ok.”
I could feel his fingers positioning their entry. Then, carefully, he slid them deep inside me. Fuck. Oh, fuck. All I could think about now was how I wanted to feel his cock in my ass. I wanted him to fuck me. I wanted to feel his girth sliding in and out of me, to feel how tight it all was.
I decided to direct him, “That feels amazing, but I really want your cock in my ass.” I turned around, grabbed the lube, poured some into my hand and grabbed his hard cock. I stroked him up and down, covering every inch that I wanted sliding into me. He threw this head back, let out a long breath and muttered, “oh god…”
“Fuck that feels so good. But I want to fuck your ass, now,” he said.
“Yeah?” I asked, knowing full well the answer. I continued to stroke his hard cock, watching his face, listening to his moans. I leaned over and kissed his perfect lips. Deciding I had tortured him enough, I told him to stand at the edge of the bed.
He stood up and I backed my body up to the edge of the bed. I handed him the lube, just in case, and positioned myself to give him full access. He placed his hands on the side of my hips and moved his hips forward. I could feel his cock sliding up the length of my pussy and between my cheeks.
“Are you ready?” he asked.
“Yeah,” I offered. I was not sure what was going to happen but I wanted it.
He grabbed his cock and pressed it to my opening. I could feel his head throbbing. He moved forward slowly and I felt him enter me. Fuck, that is so tight. He slid in further and further, slowly, until he was deep inside me.
“Is that ok?” he checked.
“Yeah, I like it. Just go slowly.”
“Your ass is so tight. Fuck, it feel so good around my cock, “ he said.
Gripping my hips, he moved his cock in and out of my ass in long, fluid motions. He moaned and swore. I could tell how much this was turning him on. It was turning me on, too. His hard cock, throbbing. I could feel every inch of him moving in and out of me. I was surprised at just how sensitive everything was. I loved how he filled me. And I decided I wanted to know how it felt to cum while he was fucking my ass.
I put my fingers on my clit and noticed just how wet I was. I slid my fingers around and then focused them. I rubbed gently. I knew it wouldn’t take that much for me to cum. Between how turned on I was and the miraculous sensations stemming from him fucking me in the ass, it seemed only inevitable. I kept rubbing and he kept thrusting. I could feel myself get closer and apparently he could, too.
“Yeah…let me feel you cum,” I heard him say behind me. I rubbed harder, focusing on his cock sliding in and out of my ass. I felt myself get closer and closer until I jumped off that perfect edge. I could feel myself contracting and I could hear him moan, “Fuck, god, I can even feel you cum like this.” It felt so fucking good having him riding my ass as I came.
After basking for a minute, I decided I wanted to know if we could go faster.
“Put on more lube,” I directed.
“Ok, sure, what do you have in mind,” he replied.
“I want you to fuck my ass hard and fast. I’ll let you know if I need you to stop. If I don’t say it’s too much, feel free to go on.”
“Alright.”
He grabbed the lube, and stroked it up and down his cock. He slid back in and thrust hard. “Yeah…mmm” I screamed. He moved in and out getting harder and faster. I could feel his hips smashing into my ass. It felt so fucking good. I was still surprised I could take it that hard and fast. But I could and it felt amazing.
“God your cock feels so good in me.”
“You like getting fucked in the ass, then?
“Yeah. And I like it slower and faster, harder and softer.”
“But you want it hard and fast now?”
“Yeah. Hard and fast until you get close. Then slow down. I want to feel you cum.”
“Can I cum in you?”
“Always.”
He continued to fuck my ass hard and fast, moaning and shaking. I knew he loved this. I loved this, too. My only regret was that I couldn’t grab his body; I couldn’t kiss him hard. Each thrust riddled me with pleasure. I know I was screaming and cursing but I still felt like there was no way to fully express how intense and good it all felt. Every moan was inadequate. I wanted to tear the world apart.
Just when I thought I couldn’t take anymore, I could feel his thrusts slowing. He moved in and out of my ass carefully, deliberately, pulling his cock nearly out and pushing it back in as deep as he could.
“Are you close?” I asked.
“Yeah…fuck…”
“Yeah…I want to feel you cum…”
I could feel his body shaking behind me, I could feel his cock get even harder and his head swell inside me. His moans got louder and louder until he was squeezing my hips so hard. He thrust one last time and slammed his hips into mine. I could feel his cock spasm and hear him scream and pant.
“Holy fuck…” he stammered, “that was fucking amazing.
“Fucking amazing…” I replied, still in disbelief.
No comments:
Post a Comment