Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Sexy Prose

Why is fucking so fucking amazing? Sure, we are biologically programmed to want it, but I have a genuine passion for sex, a zeal, a lust. Sex is essential. Like food. It is not the only thing for which I have a drive, but it is my favorite drive, my most enjoyable drive—the scenery is amazing and the destination...FUcK...the destination, is, well, unbearably splendid. I really can't think of anything I like more. Conversation can be stimulating, love comforting, reading pleasurable, but fucking has no equal. That hot, wet, sick, terrible, wonderful, compulsion to touch, to caress, to tear, to affect, to destroy. 

Oh, and men. Men. Fucking men. Watching and interacting with this marvelous, strong, lust-overridden creature. The large hands, the broad shoulders, the smattering of hair running around and down chests and torsos, congregating at hard, throbbing cocks, eyes longing, needing...to touch me, to fuck me. To be grabbed by a man, a man who is what a man should be—confident, secure, effortless in his sexuality, clever, kind, passionate—is indescribably delightful, but I'll try. 

I feel good. No. Great. Alive and wanted. I feel an emphasized femininity, what I lack of his underscoring what I alone possess. My soft, curved breasts pressed against his flat, expansive chest. His rough hands cupping my yielding face. His hard cock, despite our best efforts, pushing our hips apart. My smooth leg twisting about his. His coarse face tracing my neck. My gentle hands gripping his hips. My pink lips parting to accommodate his firm cock. His head, wet with pre-cum, throbbing as my tongue twirls. 

Nature overtaking us and our succumbing to it. Nipples meet fingers. Moans, gasps, and sighs resound. Tongues explore outlines and the space between. Hips rock to and fro, grinding and lifting. Eyes, overjoyed, absorb the erotic triggers of erogenous zones. Earthy, sweet scent swirls around only to articulate on tastebuds. Tantalizingly anticipating movements and inevitabilities. Bodies lost in the dimensions, climbing all the while to the crescendo of orgasm. FucK
Nothing can be better than this.

No comments:

Post a Comment