Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Something he taught me

Relaxing in bed hours before our bodies will meet sleep.  Naked in the faint glow of twilight whispering through the blinds, his body is so beautiful.  Everything I could want and more.  While I never had the most scrutinizing eye for the male physical form, can I just say that I am quite thrilled about his perfection?  The well-laid sprouting of hair on his chest and down his torso, all gathering to form that delectable trail to my promised land.  His arms, strong, solid, but never showy.  Toned and always used to the best of their ability, his thighs and calves feel so amazing as I run my finger tips up and down them. Lying next to this form that has turned me on, without fail, each and every day, I long for its touch. 

He reaches over slowly and slides his fingers up and down my side.  Finally.  Keep going.  Please.  He traces the outline of my collar bone and circles below my breasts.  I know what he is trying to do and I breathe in the anticipation.  He knows that the tiny chills each light caress produces makes my nipples harder and harder and that much more sensitive.  Craving the inevitable sensation of his hand running across my now erect nipples, I let out the tiniest moan.  He knows he can’t stay away any longer so he circles my breasts, each loop getting closer and closer, then finally…oh god..fuck.  He continues to rub me and I can feel myself getting wetter and wetter--each stroke causing the tiniest throb in my clit.  His hand slides down my torso and runs through my hair, driving me closer to insanity.  Knowing I can take little more, he pulls my thigh towards him, spreading my legs open.  Oh, fuck, I want you to touch me.  He outlines my lips and can tell already how wet he’s made me.  I am sure this pleases him almost as much as it’s pleased me.  Slowly at first, he slides his finger down further and into me hard and deep.  Oh my god…that reminds me how much I want him in me.  So badly.  But first, first I want him to make me cum.

His finger now incredibly wet, he slides it up towards my clit.  He circles tentatively at first, listening to my response.  Each moan signaling him to continue, ever so lightly, he rubs the spots he knows drive me crazy.  He isn’t wrong.  I can feel myself getting hotter and wetter and closer, all the while screaming in my head, please don’t stop!  Everything is so relaxing and so erotic.  I never thought I could orgasm with such a light touch.  He taught me otherwise.  Climbing and climbing, I reach the edge and he knows just how to make me stay, tortured with pleasure and the desperation for that hard, body-shaking, mind-blowing inevitability.  Knowing how close I am, he ups the ante.  He leans over, his mouth meeting my breast and licks my nipple in a hard, repetitive motion.  Holy fucking shit, oh, god, yeah, fuck, god I am so close, keep rubbing, right there, god you know how I want it.  Taking in that final gasp, I can feel myself go over that perfect edge.  Arching my back and reaching for his body, I cum so hard.  Each wave of pleasure extending to my toes and fingertips.  He lets out a quite moan and I know how turned on he is.  The moment the climax falls I need it resolved.  Not questioning for one second whether or not he is hard, I pull him on top of my writhing body.  A little more than obliging, he slides into me, feeling how wet and tight he’s made me, and moans, “oh fuck…”  Still lapping up the life-altering orgasm, feeling his cock, hard, throbbing, and thrusting in my pussy, so slow and so hard and so deep, places me in a more intense state of utter bliss.  As he fucks me he pulls my body closer to his and I can feel his perfect form wrapped around me.  We kiss deeply, my moans realizing in his mouth.  As his body tenses I can feel his cock swell slightly and I know he is getting close to cumming.  With little control or choice, I grab his lower back, cup his amazing ass, and pull him further into me.  Fuck I feel like he can’t possibly be far enough inside me.  His moans get louder now and slowly, with such force, he thrusts so deep and I can feel him cum inside me.  I hold his trembling body, both of us gasping for air.

No comments:

Post a Comment